Log Rounds and Wood Tiles for Antique Wood Floors
Entries and other transition areas present an opportunity to use patterns in wood flooring. The distinctive appearance of end grain tiles with their circular grain pattern creates a strong impression in an entry. Designs such as herringbone, chevrons, or an English weave used in transition areas create interest and elegance.
How may we help you?
Latest Goodwin Posts
- Sea Scout Base wins award
- Congratulations to our friends at Joyner Construction on the launch of their beautiful new website!
- Goodwin made the 2015 Platinum List in Ocean Home magazine’s “Best of the Best” issue
- Firestone Building Honored by Florida Trust for Historic Preservation
- Photo Journal from the National Wood Flooring Association Expo (NWFA) St. Louis, MO