Log Rounds and Wood Tiles for Antique Wood Floors
Entries and other transition areas present an opportunity to use patterns in wood flooring. The distinctive appearance of end grain tiles with their circular grain pattern creates a strong impression in an entry. Designs such as herringbone, chevrons, or an English weave used in transition areas create interest and elegance.
How may we help you?
Latest Goodwin Posts
- River-Recovered® Heart Cypress Contributes to the Allure of the New Eleanor and Nicholas Chabraja Visitor’s Center at Naples Botanical Garden
- Complimentary Admission to Architectural Exchange East
- How to Dry 150 Year Old Sunken Logs
- Goodwin Company Needs Your Vote
- The Art of Sawing River-Recovered® Logs