Commercial Architecture Showcase
A reader asked us if antique wood was a durable floor material for commercial buildings, and as an answer, we turn to our country’s historical buildings. You can visit commercial buildings in New England where hardwood floors have been in continuous use for well over 150 years. Now that’s a realistic durability test. Here in Florida, our buildings are not so old, but we will showcase a number of commercial projects here. Below you will see the headquarters of Voxeo in Winter Park. They chose the antique legacy naily to give a rustic appeal to their otherwise modern interior.
How may we help you?
Latest Goodwin Posts
- Sea Scout Base wins award
- Congratulations to our friends at Joyner Construction on the launch of their beautiful new website!
- Goodwin made the 2015 Platinum List in Ocean Home magazine’s “Best of the Best” issue
- Firestone Building Honored by Florida Trust for Historic Preservation
- Photo Journal from the National Wood Flooring Association Expo (NWFA) St. Louis, MO