Commercial Architecture Showcase
A reader asked us if antique wood was a durable floor material for commercial buildings, and as an answer, we turn to our country’s historical buildings. You can visit commercial buildings in New England where hardwood floors have been in continuous use for well over 150 years. Now that’s a realistic durability test. Here in Florida, our buildings are not so old, but we will showcase a number of commercial projects here. Below you will see the headquarters of Voxeo in Winter Park. They chose the antique legacy naily to give a rustic appeal to their otherwise modern interior.
How may we help you?
Latest Goodwin Posts
- Our Sincerest “Thank You” for Making 2014 Such a Success!
- River-Recovered® Heart Cypress Contributes to the Allure of the New Eleanor and Nicholas Chabraja Visitor’s Center at Naples Botanical Garden
- Complimentary Admission to Architectural Exchange East
- How to Dry 150 Year Old Sunken Logs
- Goodwin Company Needs Your Vote