It Was a Green Halloween!
As program chair for the US Green Building Council (USGBC), Goodwin sponsored “Green Halloween” in conjunction with Boo at the Zoo. We gave out several thousand organic chocolates and exhibited along with a couple dozen other sustainably minded business people.
Interested in participating next year? Learn how you can expose your business to thousands of community members and encourage healthy celebrations all at the same time at www.GreenHalloween.org.
How may we help you?
Latest Goodwin Posts
- Our Sincerest “Thank You” for Making 2014 Such a Success!
- River-Recovered® Heart Cypress Contributes to the Allure of the New Eleanor and Nicholas Chabraja Visitor’s Center at Naples Botanical Garden
- Complimentary Admission to Architectural Exchange East
- How to Dry 150 Year Old Sunken Logs
- Goodwin Company Needs Your Vote