It Was a Green Halloween!
As program chair for the US Green Building Council (USGBC), Goodwin sponsored “Green Halloween” in conjunction with Boo at the Zoo. We gave out several thousand organic chocolates and exhibited along with a couple dozen other sustainably minded business people.
Interested in participating next year? Learn how you can expose your business to thousands of community members and encourage healthy celebrations all at the same time at www.GreenHalloween.org.
How may we help you?
Latest Goodwin Posts
- Sea Scout Base wins award
- Congratulations to our friends at Joyner Construction on the launch of their beautiful new website!
- Goodwin made the 2015 Platinum List in Ocean Home magazine’s “Best of the Best” issue
- Firestone Building Honored by Florida Trust for Historic Preservation
- Photo Journal from the National Wood Flooring Association Expo (NWFA) St. Louis, MO